Winery Running Festival
Traffic20-21 July 2019
Subject to approval - changed traffic conditions Sunday 22 July 2018 - 6am - 1pm
1.The Winery Running Festival includes a
a.6.30am - Marathon Run (42.2km) – expecting 200 runners
b.7.15am - Half Marathon (21.1km) – expecting 500 runners
c.9.15am - 10km – expecting 800 runners
d.9.45am - 6km – expecting 300 runners
e.10.45am - Kids Marathon – 2km- expecting 100 runners
During the above times, you can expect runners to be using a combination of roadways and golf cart tracks around the follow areas:
- Vintage Drive – runners crossing near Golf Club House. Also on eastern end for race starts.
- Claret Ash & Casuarina Dr – short delays at start of each event. See times above. Parking is behind the Estate office off Vintage Drive
- Mission Drive – short delays East of cart crossing
- McDonalds Road – short delays (at the Deasys Rd intersection) for ½ marathon and marathon runners crossing
- Deasys Rd – closed to east bound traffic. Traffic flow is west only until approx. 11.30am. Runners will be out and back on northern side of the roadway. Marathon runners do 2 laps. Access maintained west bound at 40km p/h with short delays for residents on entry/exit.
We would appreciate your cooperation by watching out for runners during this period. There will be no full road closures, however some delays at crossing points and diversions will be will be experienced.
If you have any questions, please contact our East Maitland office on 49348138 or 040984246.
About our official Charity
Variety – the Children’s Charity supports children and families who are facing many challenges through sickness, disadvantage or living with a disability.
Our work allows children to gain mobility and freedom, to get out and about in the community, to communicate, achieve independence and increase self-esteem, and where possible, assistance to help them integrate into mainstream school and activities.
- See more at: https://www.variety.org.au/nsw