Hunter Valley Running Festival
- Vintage Drive – runners crossing near Golf Club House.
- Angaphora Drive – runners crossing at cart crossing point
- Claret Ash & Casuarina Dr – delayed access at crossings.
- Parking is near the heli-pad off Vintage Dr
- Mission Drive – short delays East of cart crossing
Event traffic points for 28-29 Nov 2020:
1.The Running Festival includes a;
a.Saturday 5.30-11.00pm - Moon Marathon (4 lap night relay)
b.Sunday - 7.30am - Half Marathon (21.1km)
c.Sunday - 9.30am - 10km
d.Sunday - 10.15am - 6km
e.Sunday - 11.00am - Kids Marathon – 2km
f.Also a small Local produce expo around the Golf Club House
During the above times, you can expect runners to be using a combination of roadways and golf cart tracks around the following areas: Note, access to golf course is available from 1st tee at 11.30pm on Sunday. Traffic controllers will manage these crossings.
We would appreciate your cooperation by watching out for runners during this period. There will be no full road closures, however some delays at crossing points and diversions will be will be experienced.
If you have any questions, please contact our East Maitland office on 49348138 or 0409684246